sharmaishant204
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.
70 REPLIES 70

shadowdragon27
Star II
It was working fine till 3:30 AM and suddenly the phone got switched off and I restarted the phone only to find that the wifi is not working.....

shadowdragon27
Star II
How to get the refund ?

shadowdragon27
Star II
I bought the phone on July 4th 2021. It's been just 3 months. What should I do to get the refund or will they replace the handset. Please guide me.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Unfortunately we can only repeat, the only answer is to contact a service center.

Asus' policy is to replace the motherboard under warranty.

A few rare cases have had the phone refunded and maybe a case (I'm not sure) had an exchange

But this is on a case-by-case basis with the service center and after an interminable delay.

I am also facing this issue since Oct 31. I switched wifi off and then tried switching back on, but it doesn't switch on at all. I don't think software update caused this issue since my update was weeks ago and the wifi was working just fine no matter when I switch it on/off. I haven't tried factory reset yet, want to confirm if it is a motherboard issue and whether I can claim it under warranty