Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

Indr
Rising Star II
RahulB24

Yesterday my phone automatically got restart & since then I'm unable to turn my wifi or hotspot on.

View post
Replace your Motherboard, that's the only solution for now

mahidharguggila
Star II
Yes even I am facing the same issue and they said they need to replace the motherboard and before that asked me to try doing by factory reset. Now it's a big pain for me to take backup and restore everything back and login to all 200 apps that I have. The biggest mistake of 2021 is buying Asus Rog 5. I just used it for 4 months. I never faced this issue till now with any mobile. I used Xiaomi MI note series till now and never got a single issue and my father is still using my mobile.

mahidharguggila
Star II
Yes even I am facing the same issue and they said they need to replace the motherboard and before that asked me to try doing by factory reset. Now it's a big pain for me to take backup and restore everything back and login to all 200 apps that I have. The biggest mistake of 2021 is buying Asus Rog 5. I just used it for 4 months. I never faced this issue till now with any mobile. I used Xiaomi MI note series till now and never got a single issue and my father is still using my mobile.

mahidharguggila
Star II
Why Asus is not helping any one of us. So we lost 58000 for this mobile. I thought I could use it without issue for 5 years at least and it didn't even come for 5 months now.

Such an overrated scam company Asus is. And I am tweeting in twitter and they didn't even feel an ant bite. Its a useless company. They don't have humanity at all.

mahidharguggila
Star II
If I send them message, they are taking around 40 min to 1 hour for each response