This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low fps for the asus tuf dash FX516PM i5-11300h, RTX 3060, 8GB RAM

wdestanislao
Star I
When playing games like valorant my fps is around 80-90 why is it like this? I expected more fps my friend is rocking the i3-7100 gt 1030 and yet he gets 120 fps. I already optimized my settings in game and the hardware. When playing my gpu usage is always 15% on the rtx 3060 and 20% on the iGPU can and the cpu usage is 60-80 on msi burner but on task manager its 100% cpu usage. I am on turbo mode and everything already. I'm playing on 144hz so its really painful having low fps like this
13 REPLIES 13

wdestanislao
Star I
no the game never lags for me I have a steady 20 ping always + I emailed riot games and they said the same thing and they provided me with fixes and I did the fixes already my wifi is also good it has 100mbps on average.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Do you still have the issue?
If not, you can try Ethernet, or if you were using 2.4G wifi, switch to 5G Wifi.
Thank you.

wdestanislao
Star I
I am using a 5G wifi I've tried using Ethernet and 2.4G still the fps are the same

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Do you have another game to cross check ? to see how it performs
So far your laptop looks fine, can't find another thing that might cause the issue.
Thank you.

wdestanislao
Star I
Hello very sorry for the late response I fixed the problem by restarting all data except asus files. It gave me +20fps