This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 122.36

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New update just rolled out tonight on 10/20/2021. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20211020-052311905.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
madizon5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191329#Comment_191329

Do you have active 5G? What about battery mode do you have? Could you charge to 100% and find out how many % of battery will be lost during a night?

View post
Well, I am charging till 90% 5g ain't on but i wake up at like 6am and basically use the phone 98% of the time that I am up I am on the adaptive mode and when it comes to 20 ultra durable

eenmaligbeest
Star I
Regarding the battery, since the latest update about a week ago, my battery lasts less than 24 hours, while before the update it took at least 36 hours before the battery was empty. Nothing changed on my settings. When I check the battery stats it shows that most of the battery usage is due to phone inactivity, followed by screen on time.
Anyone else has the same problem with this latest update?

daveantonin
Star III
I have also had bad experiences with this update. The battery consumption is significantly higher compared to the last version. In this version, I cannot use the code *#*#3642623344#*#* to activate VoLTE/VoWiFi on T-mobile CZ. Previously it worked without problems - why is VoLTE/VoWiFi not enabled by default if it works? 

AsusZenphone8
Star I
daveantonin

I have also had bad experiences with this update. The battery consumption is significantly higher compared to the last version. In this version, I cannot use the code *#*#3642623344#*#* to activate VoLTE/VoWiFi on T-mobile CZ. Previously it worked without problems - why is VoLTE/VoWiFi not enabled by default if it works? 

View post
Can you use *#*#4636#*#*

?

daveantonin
Star III