This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
ZT-0250335e

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/192198#Comment_192198

Honestly I love mine. I never had any issues with it before. I love everything in it from the size, quality, launcher, function, camera, everything.

That is why I am asking if anyone got it back already from service and it does work well since?

View post
I really doubt you are going to get an answer on here, because I assume only a small fraction will be prepared to keep and use this phone, after it's come back from repair. For a start, it takes ages to get it back from repair, so in my situation, I have already got another phone. I'll repeat, never again Asus!

Duen
Star II
3 more incidents since my last report. One of them being from Denmark, but 3 in the Nordics. This is going to explode sooner rather than later

Trawar
Star III
I brought mine to DHL on the 19th Oct. and couple hours ago the Status has changed into "repaired and under testing".
Thats only 9 days hopefully next Week i can hold my Phone in my handy.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Duen

3 more incidents since my last report. One of them being from Denmark, but 3 in the Nordics. This is going to explode sooner rather than later

View post
This is really terrible. Still no official statement from Asus. I'm sure they know they've screwed up on this one!

RotterDamiIm
Star I
Hello. This just happened to me awhile ago and I tried all possible combinations. 😞