This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z unlock tool network error

Hello I am trying to unlock the bootloader of my asus zenfone 6z but I am getting network error no matter which version of unlock tool I tried and my zenfone 6z never unlock before please help if anyone can
screenshot-20211026-081028892.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, you will not get updates via OTA if you unlock the bootloader, It's better if you keep your bootloader locked, your warranty will be void as soon as you unlock the bootloader. It does not necessarily mean that you are rooted, the bootloader can be unlocked without rooting but the processes go side by side. You will not get any benefit if you unlock bootloader and do not root.

fussion_ASUS

Hi, you will not get updates via OTA if you unlock the bootloader, It's better if you keep your bootloader locked, your warranty will be void as soon as you unlock the bootloader. It does not necessarily mean that you are rooted, the bootloader can be unlocked without rooting but the processes go side by side. You will not get any benefit if you unlock bootloader and do not root.

View post
I am aware of the that yet I want to unlock bootloader but I am unable to unlock because I am getting network error in unlock tool

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, Please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

please can you help me to unlocking my bootloader. I am aware of all the consequences