This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importance of Zenfone 6 (future OS updates)

mriganka
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

mriganka
Star I
Zenfone 6 was the first smartphone which brought Asus on top smartphone innovation brand. It was a game changer for Asus, they should bring lifetime updates for this. Do you agree ?

marcoborgesrp
Star III
mriganka

Zenfone 6 was the first smartphone which brought Asus on top smartphone innovation brand. It was a game changer for Asus, they should bring lifetime updates for this. Do you agree ?

View post
Se a Asus tivesse um sistema como o da Apple, que eles mesmo desenvolveram, ninguém ia poder com a Asus, ela estária na primeira posição.

magpt
Star II
Would like to keep receiving security patches... Here still the outdated June patch... 😕

superniiice
Star III
Dear @fussion_ASUS
Do you have any news? The latest update I've received (WW_156) was released 05-Aug-21. May I know whether Asus keeps its promise with a security update every 2 months, or does Asus try to shift it bit by bit by some weeks in order to only deliver e.g 3 or 4 security updates for the remaining year of security updates?
Many thanks for your support!

ksleinisieni
Star I
image.png
superniiice

Dear @fussion_ASUS

Do you have any news? The latest update I've received (WW_156) was released 05-Aug-21. May I know whether Asus keeps its promise with a security update every 2 months, or does Asus try to shift it bit by bit by some weeks in order to only deliver e.g 3 or 4 security updates for the remaining year of security updates?

Many thanks for your support!

View post
Thannks. Solved.