Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

ronald1985
Community Legend I
rizaldyachmad1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191533#Comment_191533

ok thanks bro,

@Gustav_ASUS

my RMA is: IDA2MA0368

AS model ZS673KS 1A/888/128G/8G

View post
You should remove the RMA number from your post. Likewise, now you just need to wait for the service centre to finish fixing the phone.

Piyush_Agarwala
Star III
Finally, I got my refund it took almost 2months 20days now I am confused about which phone to buy next I want to go for Asus rog 3 at 35,000rs but because of Asus service, I am not going for it. I think I should wait for IQ008 Legend.

k_huat
Rising Star II
Piyush Agarwala

Finally, I got my refund it took almost 2months 20days now I am confused about which phone to buy next I want to go for Asus rog 3 at 35,000rs but because of Asus service, I am not going for it. I think I should wait for IQ008 Legend.

View post
Congrats 👏
We deserve a much better after sales service n support

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
@Piyush Agarwala how many days they took for refund. Like the process of the refund when they started

Mysterio
Rising Star I
C4ke

Returned from the service center, the problem was fixed. Replaced the motherboard.

Good luck to all!

View post
Congrats! Please update the performance of the device post service. I am worried about the performance of RGB lighting, air triggers, microphone etc in future after this service. Also afraid to install any future software updates 😢 as I don't want to ruin that 50k I invest to buy this.