Battery indicator not moving beyond 98% after WIN11 upgrade.
I recently bought ASUS Laptop Zenbook 13(UX325EA) with the following specifications:
· Device name LAPTOP-H96SJL3F
· Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
· Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
· Device ID 3A4CDD2C-4D5E-40D5-9975-93E250727C52
· Product ID 00330-75069-09351-AAOEM
· System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
· Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
After upgrading to Windows 11 my Battery icon never goes beyond 98%. Although the indicator light changes from amber to white indicating it is fully charged. Kindly advise on this issue.