Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: Ux581L Zenbook pro duo
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
=======================
I own a zenbook. I enter the bios by pressing F2. But there is an old bios screen that is not graphical. Can I upgrade it to new type uefi bios? How can an old bios used on a notbook manufatured in 2020?
Detailed description:I own a zenbook. I enter the bios by pressing f2. But there is an old bios screen that is not graphical. Can I upgrade it to new type uefi bios? How can an old bios be used on a computer manufactured in 2020?

5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Which BIOS version are you using now?
Please update it to the latest version.
Thank you.

seyitmerakli
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Which BIOS version are you using now?

Please update it to the latest version.

Thank you.

View post
I use 305. version. but not graphical

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
We are very sorry that this model is not using graphical interface in BIOS when it was designed in 2018.
We appreciate your feedback and your suggestion has been reported to related department for future improvement.
Thank you.

seyitmerakli
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

We are very sorry that this model is not using graphical interface in BIOS when it was designed in 2018.

We appreciate your feedback and your suggestion has been reported to related department for future improvement.

Thank you.

View post
Can it be done with future improvements? Or is the motherboard old and not supported? It is really ridiculous to use old bios on such a notebook.