After update 18.0840.2109.176
wifi stop working
It's not turning on
screenshot-20211002-113903648.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Whoever is facing WiFi issues please visit the service center. I understand the wait time might have increased due to issues but we are trying our best to provide best possible service.
None of the threads or comments will be deleted without any reason. You can list down issues here, we will try to answer wherever possible.

k_huat
Rising Star II
Asus seems worried when we speak out our issue n concerns.. One of the thread is deleted (mentioning to spread out in fb n Twitter about our real experience in zentalk n service center). Maybe snapshot needed for a record of this zentalk conversation?
I started to browse thru other brands online support n seems like Lenovo is not a bad choice; they respond n answer customer's issue even in YouTube channel 👍
screenshot-20211023-095614422.jpg
screenshot-20211023-095510329.jpg

Gurpreet2111
Star I
Hey! Asus, as suggested by you " visit the service centre" the people working over there has switched off there mobile I'm unable to reach them 🙂

FunBike31
Community Legend I
If we are talking about the same thread that was deleted before I could respond, my response was "Go see a Proctologist to have it removed", that is, it was insulting enough to be deleted without the moderator has to be justified.

Gurpreet2111
Star I
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS It's been 3 months since I have purchased my ASUS ROG 5 and in this 3 months I have faced touch issue, wifi issue and at the end it has now turned off totally dead sorry but I cannot trust this brand anymore I kindly request you to refund the exact amount I have paid for this device and I'm ready to submit your device I just don't wanna continue forward with this device anymore. #END_ASUS