This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 or atleast zenui8 on asus 6z

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
We wish you will give us android 12 as you are not launching zenfone series in india so we can't able to upgrade to another phone, we love your devices so want to stick on asus 6z if you provide one more android update i.e android 12
4 REPLIES 4

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
It will be great if they do it 🙂

topolov
Rising Star II
Debasish Sahoo

It will be great if they do it 🙂

View post
Lol, they never provide feedback on simple feature requests here, and you expect major OS update, which was never promised. Good luck.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191276#Comment_191276

Lol, they never provide feedback on simple feature requests here, and you expect major OS update, which was never promised. Good luck.

View post
I know and I don't have any hopes.
Almost all smartphone brands started providing 3 OS upgrades and if not then atleast 3 years of security updates but Asus provides only 2 os upgrades with 2/2.5 years of security patches.
I am a Asus user since 2016 but if they will not provide security updates atleast for 3 years from the release date then I had to switch to other brands.

topolov
Rising Star II
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191375#Comment_191375

I know and I don't have any hopes.

Almost all smartphone brands started providing 3 OS upgrades and if not then atleast 3 years of security updates but Asus provides only 2 os upgrades with 2/2.5 years of security patches.

I am a Asus user since 2016 but if they will not provide security updates atleast for 3 years from the release date then I had to switch to other brands.

View post
I understand you. Personally, I don't know, I will see when my phone will reach end of support. Asus didn't make me their fan. Absence of feedback from their side in this community just makes things worse.