Did you mean: 

System Lighting can't detect music mode

Indr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: Attached System Version
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday I have to swtich off & on the music for change
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Sometimes System lighting can't detect Music atmosphere, I have to off/on Music option in System Lighting, after that works well..
Faced after Changed Mobo, during then faced this issue, anybody can help in this issue??
I have attached screenshot for better understanding
screenshot-20211021-152303874.jpg
screenshot-20211021-152044736.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

k_huat
Rising Star II
I face the this same issue all the time, especially for message notification, I have to do the same like u to reactivate it.
As I mentioned in other post, Asus software is the most unstable one I have experienced compare to other brand.
Restart my phone become a daily schedule to get all function work normally.
I hardly can expect Asus will look into this issue seriously (from my experience with Asus attitude in other unsolved issue 👎)

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Except Apple which I do not know but being mono hardware it should be stable, there have been very rare systems that never needed a regular reboot more or less spaced, they can be counted on the fingers of one hand and you do not You may not have known them, CPM, MPM, NOVELL in PC / Server, Palm OS and Windows CE (some versions on pro devices only for the latter)

Each version of Android when released on a new generation of hardware is as stable as Windows 95 / NT4, we are not yet at 2 or 3 reboots per day like these last but not far.

The most numerous bugs which affect all the system are for the most part those of the kernel drivers provided by third-party manufacturers, for example Qualcomm, result, all the manufacturers who release a smartphone with a new SOC are in the same boat, there is no There is only on the Nexus where it is a little better because the OEM drivers are integrated and released earlier with the security path.

Advice, reboot your device fairly regularly, at least the first 6 months, in short, it will be stable when you want to part with it to buy a new device with a new SOC 🙂

Where ASUS can greatly improve is to provide security patches more quickly, if of course Asus includes drivers like those for pm8350, pmr735a_tz, icm4x6xx for example otherwise it is not much use.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Indr@@@@@123,
Thanks for reporting, will have a test and report ahead.

Indr
Rising Star II
Pls do something asap