Zen Fone 8 calls quality terrible!!!

casafusicasafusi Level 1
edited October 21 in ZenFone 8 Flip

Hello Asus and guys, I got a Asus Zen Fone 8 Flip and calls quality are terrible, even under full 4g or 5g coverage. The microphone of the phone get sounds far from phone so people connected with me they feel I am in extremely noisy place while I am not. The rest of the phone is super but quality of calls, also received audio, is awful. Asus can you do something?

Comments

• Hi @casafusi,

Kindly provide further info from your issue in order to understand better your case

1. Are you on the latest firmware 30.12.82.21?
    2. Are you using the stock call app or a 3rd party app for making the calls.

• Hello, thank you for your kind reply and your interest.

I confirm you I have the latest firmware and latest updated and I am using stock original version of the call app.

Can Asus introduce in future update a setting to mix and tune microphone sensitivity?

Thank you hope you can help me.

• Hello guys I did more that's and I confirm you sound quality for calls is terrible. The fault is of the microphone of the phone that absorbs sorroundings sounds more than your won voice. Terrible.

• aqilasrafaqilasraf Level 1

I have the same problem as you, people hardly hearing me and my firmware is 30.10.46.57, I'm new to this phone. Only been using for 2 days