Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 5 2 Months Old Not Turning ON

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I left my phone for charging last night and morning when i checked the phone was not responding in a situation which stays blank as power off.I tried using the other charging port but that doesn't make any difference. COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME A SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Send your phone to a service center

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @nirmalpradeep2,
Could you try another charger if possible.
Physically disconnect the ASUS charger from the mains and reconnect it after 5 minutes then try to charge the Rog 5 again
If none of these gives any result, I will recommend you to contact your local Asus Service to get your device check.

Indr
Rising Star II
nirmalpradeep2

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Today
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I left my phone for charging last night and morning when i checked the phone was not responding in a situation which stays blank as power off.I tried using the other charging port but that doesn't make any difference. COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME A SOLUTION

ROG PHONE 5 2 Months Old Not Turning ON
Same thing happens with me after changing MOBO for Wifi/Hotspot problem.
But after 5 mins device automatically turn on, don't know what's the new issue in this device?
Happened 2nd time today, & please check the attachment for clear view of restart all of a sudden.