rahulmehta942
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
WiFi and Hotspot Stopped Working on my ROG Phone 5. I tried to contact the following service centers but they aren't replying:
F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited "F1 Info Solutions & Services Pvt. Ltd. SCO -817-818, First Floor, Sector - 22 A Opposite Sector 17 Parade Ground, Chandigarh. Pin code : 160022 " (2.1km) 0172-4061342 -> Picks up phone and then disconnects when I start to explain my issue.
TVS Electronics Ltd. Ab Services , sco-28 ,2nd floor , sec 20-d chandigarh (0.6km) 9814957930 -> Rejecting calls.
@ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, 
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

rahulmehta942
Star III
@ARP_ASUS I requested for pick up and drop repair service 2 days ago, but there's no update after that, every time I contact your support team they say that the PUR team will call you in the next 24 hours.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Is it picked up?

rahulmehta942
Star III
@ARP_ASUS No, they call me at night time after every few days and tell me that my address is partial, I confirm the address with them and then this cycle continues. This is the same address to which Flipkart delivered my phone how come now you have an issue with it at the time of pickup?