This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Blumi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190951#Comment_190951

I know this world is bad. Deal with it. Please stop whining and twisting words.

😘

View post
Am I twisting the words by asking a question? We are departing from the thread, so let's end this discussion

marzvin
Rising Star II
My take on this, a lot more phones have suffered this issue, than what know on here, as not everyone will come online to chase this up. Asus on the other hand, know for certain how many phones are affected, however, they will not tell us that information. My speculation, at the rate of 1 or 2 devices a day, becoming affected by this issue, it could be well over 100 handsets. If I'm wrong, can Asus please give us the correct number!

atoia68
Rising Star I
daniel91m

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190968#Comment_190968

Am I twisting the words by asking a question? We are departing from the thread, so let's end this discussion

View post
Right Daniele !!!! In this discussion we have to discuss only the problems that Asus customers who bought Zenfone 8 have had !!! The technicians who stay away !!!

jaceramirez04
Star II
Hello,
It has been a month since I returned my phone with this same issue.
I have already asked for a refund and I haven't been responded to that inquiry yet. It's so frustrating, that I even posted an update/rant here.
I have contacted Asus Official Facebook Page and I received an update 2 weeks ago that they were waiting for parts, and that's the last update I had. (Yes, they can check the status of the repair for you, just give them your serial number and return #)
I'm planning to file a dispute with my bank for this charge.
I was honestly okay waiting for the time it will take repairing the phone, but a month is already too much.
Good luck to all of us who got fucked up by this expensive non-working phone.

Duen
Star II
My wife just called me from her laptop and showed me the issue with the phone. It's 2 months old. I work at the store it was bought in, will post again with whatever info I can get from the workshop. Might take 2-3 weeks.
Signed up here just to post for visibility/stats on the issue.

Edit: Just went through our service tool, there are 14 cases in the Nordic countries from the same store chain. First happened in August.