Did you mean: 

[NEW UPDATE PLEASE]

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Hello there,
Good job on frequent updates and improvements
As I am a new user to Asus
I would wish you guys add this feature in next update which is useful

1. PLEASE ENABLE DAILY DATA USAGE, INCLUDE THE DAILY DATA USAGE RIGHT BELOW THE NOTIFICATION BAR WHERE NETWORK NAMES AND SETTINGS ICON APPEARS, 

2. IMPROVE CAMERA PERFORMANCE IN SOFTWARE SECTION(eg PIXEL PHONES), HARDWARE IS JUST AMAZING

3. ENABLE DARK MODE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY APPS AS WELL BY DEFAULT.

4. IMPROVE SECONDARY MIC FOR BACKGROUND NOISE CANCELLATION AND MAIN MIC FOR BETTER SOUND QUALITY. WHEN I AM ON A CALL, MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF BACKGROUND DISTURBANCE AND EVEN WHEN I RECORD SOMETHING, (WITH AND WITHOUT EARPHONES ALSO)
Hope my feedback is recorded and expecting a surprise of all new updates

Rest is Just fabulous, Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

survivor303
Rising Star II
I use lots open camera app, and my mic problems coming from there.
I just dont remember that i was using it on the videos what i thinking on my comment, and yes it has couple mic profiles and i sorted them.
On zenfone 6 own camera app, the default mic profile seems to be ok, but sure it can be even better.
What we need is that Asus just give us more options and focus on video recording, more bitrate, make 4k 60fps 5min limit optional (make a advanced option menu, where they who know what to do, can disable it). Or just open the camera drivers to 3rd developers, so like every great video recording app can utilize the 60fps mode. If asus makes these changes, then we really have that jesus phone what we, who loves to record videos with a great all-in-one device wanted.

I know that the 60fps limit is there because of temp issues but if we can disable that limit, just send a toast message about the high temp and set the system something like, just a videocamera mode. 🙂 Ok, we really need to do something about this 60fps issue. 5min is anyways too short, add it to 10 or 15 at least.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Since it gets so hot at 60fps with EIS, it could shorten the cameras life expectancy if we increased it to 10 or 15 minutes. The limit was set by the same camera engineers who decided that it's ok to have a 15 minute limit in ROG Phone II. The camera enclosure in ZenFone 6 is really small.

survivor303
Rising Star II
No need for eis, we use it with osmos and tripods. Make it show some warning when user enabled longer rec time.
Really, what idea is to make limit if users just push rec button again at the end?
And what goes broke in the module? Lets check and find out?
And does it keep cooler when the module is flipped to work as front camera, enable longer time just when it is that position then?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I could propose to our devs that there's is a request for 4K 60fps without EIS.
It might seem stupid with a limit that can easily be overridden by simply pressing REC again. Why they allow this, or why they don't replace the limit with a warning message instead, I do not know. I can ask if there's any way we can improve this with the above request.
The overall wear of the camera will be much greater. The camera module is not designed to be that hot for long periods.

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Really. I love that the EIS on the Zenfone 6, makes my 4k footage amazing to watch. Please don't remove it ?