This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIFT+END and SHIFT+HOME not working in Zenbook S UX393

ekop
Star I
System: Windows 11 Home Single Language (21H2)
Battery or AC: both
Model: Zenbook S UX393 (11th Gen Intel)
Frequency of occurrence: allways
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:When I press Shift + End or Shift + Home in all Windows machine it selects the line till the End or beginning of the line. But it is not in my ASUS laptop
I press Fn key together with Right Arrow to access End

10 REPLIES 10

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can you help to take a closer photo or share a video of the issue?
Which website or interface are you using the Shift+End on?
Thank you.

ekop
Star I
image.png
I tested in Visual Studio Code and Ms. Word office 2019, when I press Shift+End (or Shift+Fn+Right Arow) should be select all text text from cursor to the End of Line. It is working on my Lenovo Flex 5 but in my Asus Zenbook is not working

ekop
Star I
When I am working in Visual Studio Code , as shown in the following picture.  
let say I am at line 380, and cursor is between 

image.png

when I press key End (or Fn+Right Arow) the cursor move to the end on line, it is good (working as it is).
But if I press Shift+End (or Shift+Fn+Right Arow) it should be select all text from cursor to the End of Line, 
I tested in my Lenovo Flex 5 it is good (working as it is), but why not working with ASUS Zenbook S UX393 (11th Gen Intel).

Problem also happen for key combination Shift+Home, it should select all text from curson to the begining on Line.

That is the standard behavior for key combinantion (shift + End and Shift+ Home) in almost text editor in Windows OS. I have experience using that key combination since 1998, using many brand of laptop .

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Just double confirming, does this issue happen in Win 10 ?
Thank you.