cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts availability

hjheins
Star III
Model: Zenbook UM325U

Is there a possibility to acquire parts for this notebook?
for instance: would it be possible to purchase a new Touchpad or Battery?
thanks,

Hendrik-Jan
6 REPLIES 6

Liviu
Rising Star II
I'm also looking for a new battery for my UX581GV, and I couldn't find any in Romania. I can't afford sending my laptop to service and not having access to it for weeks as it is my main and only utensil in this online world due to the pandemic (university professor).

hjheins
Star III
Maybe as a clarification: I have this laptop since August. From the start, the max. possible Battery capacity has never been more than 96% of factory. And currently it already lowered itself to 92% of the max. possible capacity. At this rate, I am actually worried that this battery would need to be replaced in the not too far future. And if the quality is as it seems with this one (not very good), I would foresee at at least a second and maybe third battery change. And honestly: shipping a laptop to a repair facility, with a bill of (I'm guessing here) let's say 200 dollar or Euros per repair, that would actually rack up a bill of 600 dollar additionally over the lifetime of the machine. And at it's purchasing price, that is WAY too much.