Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

Mysterio
Rising Star I
divinelinson

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190586#Comment_190586

Thanks for the info, if u get any update on the status of ur phone kindly share in this..

View post
Today I got a call from service center. He told me that the chip will arrive by 7th of November. As I don't want to use this piece of shit anymore, I denied to replace the chip and ask him for the refund as soon as possible. He will let me know after a discussion regarding this. I will update once I get any response.

astrod2401
Star I
I don't know why buy my phone suddenly restarted and after that my wifi stoped working is there any problem with the phone or some software issue?

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
@astrod2401 it's hardware issue visit authorized Asus service center

Diwanshu
Star III
Is there any possible chances of getting refund of this product in Goa state ?

PSTARK
Star I
Asus, worst service and ROG phone ever (ROG 5). All of a sudden my device shutdown and when I boot it up then wifi not working. What the hell is wrong here. Most of my work depends on this device and without wifi it is very high tike consuming. Please try to understand, either I need full refund for this phone or need the update for making the WIFI work again. Trust me, this is worst experience ever. I need answers here that when this is going to fix? If you can not answer this then provide refund. Tell me what you can do and I literally do not have time for this.