After update 18.0840.2109.176
wifi stop working
It's not turning on
screenshot-20211002-113903648.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
@SunitDhage
I doubt the chance increases when you talk like that... If I was a service worker / admin here the only thing I would do is to ignore or remove such posts.
It only makes you look childish.

pourush_kalia
Star III
ZT-6ba223c6

@SunitDhage

I doubt the chance increases when you talk like that... If I was a service worker / admin here the only thing I would do is to ignore or remove such posts.

It only makes you look childish.

View post
Childish or not... He is a customer who is cheated by this brand... So you please be more sensible and stop shittin out loud...
Hero mat bann sab pareshan hain bc...

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
pourush.kalia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190361#Comment_190361

Childish or not... He is a customer who is cheated by this brand... So you please be more sensible and stop shittin out loud...

Hero mat bann sab pareshan hain bc...

View post
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/5215
Please write in English when you want to use this Forum so others can understand you.

Gurpreet2111
Star I
Hey! Asus do you have any update on what is causing this issue because I see people who update while the .86 update was available they faced the similar issue same issue seems to happen on .176 we have invested a huge lot of money on this, trusted your company and made the purchase. Help us!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Gurpreet2111

Hey! Asus do you have any update on what is causing this issue because I see people who update while the .86 update was available they faced the similar issue same issue seems to happen on .176 we have invested a huge lot of money on this, trusted your company and made the purchase. Help us!

View post
On some threads, a moderator has recommended to go to the service centre.