Indr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5
Firmware Version: Screenshot Attached with System Details
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Just face today after MOBO change
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
I left my device as today is holiday, suddenly when I pick it up, I see that one Whtsapp notification in AOD, when try to unlock with fingerprint it's not worked..

I noticed that My RGB light is working as normally but display is black,nothing working, try for restart not working... Don't know why this happening in just 15 days after MOBO Replacement..

After 10 Mins Screens comes & gone, this cycle goes for another 5 mins,finally able to restart the device, after reset it's working normally..

So many problems in this device, atfirst faced Wifi/Hotspot problem, then change my MOBO, now this thing happen today, don't know what will happening in coming days??
Anyone facing this problem or anything related to this please revert.. what's the main cause of this problem?
6 REPLIES 6

Indr
Rising Star II
Sorry forgot to attach my System details, Please check the attachment

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Indr@@@@@123

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: Screenshot Attached with System Details
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Just face today after MOBO change
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=======================================

I left my device as today is holiday, suddenly when I pick it up, I see that one Whtsapp notification in AOD, when try to unlock with fingerprint it's not worked..

I noticed that My RGB light is working as normally but display is black,nothing working, try for restart not working... Don't know why this happening in just 15 days after MOBO Replacement..

After 10 Mins Screens comes & gone, this cycle goes for another 5 mins,finally able to restart the device, after reset it's working normally..

So many problems in this device, atfirst faced Wifi/Hotspot problem, then change my MOBO, now this thing happen today, don't know what will happening in coming days??

Anyone facing this problem or anything related to this please revert.. what's the main cause of this problem?

Sudden Freeze, Black screen appears
Haha, I haven't had this bug for halloween yet, nothing is lost
Otherwise, you have to call on Bill Murray "Ghostbusters" or
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny (X-files) 🙂

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Maybe you unlucky because you got refubished motherboard 😂

Indr
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

Maybe you unlucky because you got refubished motherboard 😂

View post
How to check Refurbished MOBO?
Just that day happened when I left my phone at table!
After that not a single time happen indeed..
I think that it's a software glitch!
I faced this issue with My POCO F1 for 7/8 times in 2 Years.
The SD 888+ is really buggy at this time...