To high calls volume

iga_miszewska
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version: WW-30.41.69.112
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All comuncators apps eg(Duo, Messanger)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, after latest update i start to have problems with to high volume in apps. While im in a conversation volume is not responding, its always in highest level. But when i tried call at skype it was normal until i turn my cameera on.
35 REPLIES 35

miguelsmatos
Star III
Is there any update on this? Or does anyone know of a workaround?
The volume is so loud everyone around can hear my calls... Getting really frustrated.

Алла5133
Star I
В whats app не регулируется громкость, все на максимум, как исправить?

topolov
Rising Star II
Алла5133

В whats app не регулируется громкость, все на максимум, как исправить?

View post
Да у всех так. Разработчики может быть исправят, когда-нибудь.

Алла5133
Star I
Большое спасибо!

slimghost
Rising Star I
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190463#Comment_190463

Да у всех так. Разработчики может быть исправят, когда-нибудь.

View post
Don't get me wrong, being helpful for someone speaking your language it is something to be appreciated. But this forum it is in English, and probably it is polited to keep it in this way, as the users are coming from different countries, but respecting the easy "universal" way of understanding. At any time in here we can address private messages to a person if it is intended to do so in the native language of that person, but for the rest of us, will remain the Google translate service. Yeah, sure, we can simply get over it, but this is not the matter in here. I am not trolling, just saying 🙂 Cheers!