cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service in Asus Service Center Kuala Lumpur

mygate2020
Star I
Hi,
I send my Zenfon Max M1 in early September for initailly tought for battery issue & paid for battery replacement.
2 wks later got back but went home, the unit is not able to charge. Changed few charger but no luck.
Resend 2nd time, they said just re-esembly will fixed it. After another 2 weeks got it but after a day used, the unit is still not charging.
Resend 3rd time the next day & was given remark that i have a bad charger and was asked to bring my charger for checking. I requested my unit to be checked again.
Now 1week passed, no news of whats wrong with my phone.
Assumed it takes them 2wks cycle for each report, so I have to wait then.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
mygate2020

Hi,

I send my Zenfon Max M1 in early September for initailly tought for battery issue & paid for battery replacement.

2 wks later got back but went home, the unit is not able to charge. Changed few charger but no luck.

Resend 2nd time, they said just re-esembly will fixed it. After another 2 weeks got it but after a day used, the unit is still not charging.

Resend 3rd time the next day & was given remark that i have a bad charger and was asked to bring my charger for checking. I requested my unit to be checked again.

Now 1week passed, no news of whats wrong with my phone.

Assumed it takes them 2wks cycle for each report, so I have to wait then.

Bad service in Asus Service Center Kuala Lumpur
@mygate2020
I have sent you a private message, could you please provide me the RMA No. or serial number via PM?
Thank you.