This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

Kako
Star I
Launch date for Philippines?

cham4peace
Star I
Hello. Is ZenFone 6 available in the Philippines? How much is the initial price? Thanks.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hello. Is ZenFone 6 available in the Philippines? How much is the initial price? Thanks.
Thank you for showing interest in ZenFone 6. Unfortunately we can't announce the information you're asking right now.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Gman said:
My only disappointment is with the lack of answers to the thousands of people asking the same question. When and how much. So much hype and not having any answers for the people isn't good business strategy. Phone crowd are fickle and they will move on if no official information is shared.
We understand a lot of people are waiting but unfortunately it's not possible for us to launch worldwide all at once. Local launch and price will be announced ongoing