Sekuk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
3g network is shutting down in malaysia. I already experienced when there is only 4g in certain area and i cannot make or receive call. What is this? Almost 2 years and asus still cannot solve this problem. How much time do you need or you just do nothing about it until now? If there is, what is the current status?
10 REPLIES 10

ccode8806
Star III
Hopefully get volte support on this update on at&t otherwise the phone is pointless to upgrade to android 11, because what good is software if I can't even use my phone as a phone. I like asus products, but their long term support/customer care is lacking.

Sekuk
Star III
I dont think we will get volte even with A11 since there is no relationship between volte support and A11..mods keep silence when being asked about volte and that was a bad sign..if they want to do so, for 2 years period, its should be done already..but at least mods should say something and be transparent about any issue..

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Sekuk

I dont think we will get volte even with A11 since there is no relationship between volte support and A11..mods keep silence when being asked about volte and that was a bad sign..if they want to do so, for 2 years period, its should be done already..but at least mods should say something and be transparent about any issue..

View post
Don't give up hope yet as A11 is coming soon. Like I have said, I haven't seen ROG 3 users complaining now about VOLTE. But what I did miss is what country you are from? If from India, you have a good chance on Airtel.
I belive in the Android 11 update, there's files that needs updating to get VOLTE working. That's my guess so far.

Melqui
Zen Master I
No VoLTE here in Brazil, none of carriers!
A basic smartphone of Motorola, Samsung or LG has VoLTE enabled here. Super powerfull and expensive ROG2 not...

Sekuk
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190189#Comment_190189

Don't give up hope yet as A11 is coming soon. Like I have said, I haven't seen ROG 3 users complaining now about VOLTE. But what I did miss is what country you are from? If from India, you have a good chance on Airtel.

I belive in the Android 11 update, there's files that needs updating to get VOLTE working. That's my guess so far.

View post
Then why all mods say nothing about this? Is it a good sign?