Did you mean: 

My phone keeps restarting again and again

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z (zenfone 6)
  2. Firmware Version: WW-16.1220.1906.167
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Continuously 
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently bought Asus 6z on 25th July. I installed the latest update and after usage of couple of days the phone kept rebooting again and again. Before rebooting started, the sim signals kept turning off and on again. I did a factory reset as well but the problem remained. 
Please provide a solution to this as many others here are also facing the problem. It cannot be a hard ware issue as the problem started AFTER the latest update (after reading all related threads here). 
41 REPLIES 41

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Lucky you. You have no idea how frustrating it is. I'm still hoping that the problem would fix on its own but I seriously doubt it. I've literally tried everything but the issue is not getting resolved. Unfortunately I don't have any backup phone either. And seeing pathetic response of service centres is worrying me even futher. I have no idea how I'm gonna manage for weeks or even month without a phone.
It's such a painful feeling to realise that your hard earned money went to waste. Seems like meanwhile I will have to shell out more money to buy a cheap phone. What a this disaster this buy has been.

gshukla7
Star I
am also facing the same issue my phone is getting restarted again and again it's getting heated but it's getting restarted again and again I visited the service centre he just updated the software but it didn't worked and still the issue is still

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Submitted my phone in the Asus Service Centre today and explained them the whole ordeal. They acknowledged the motherboard issue in this phone. Hopefully they won't return me the phone with just a software update. I have also told them about the loose camera module. Hoping that issue will be resolved as well.
W5DNLU8Y6AFL.png

jonas_linter
Star I
Greetings
I am having the exact same issues with my Zenfone 6. I already sent it to RMA but I did not know about the Hardware problem at that time and they returned the phone to me saying that it works fine. They applied a firmware Update and it did not crash while they had it so in some way I can understand why they said its working. (I checked the eventlog. No strange behaiviour while they had it. 5 Crashes in a row after I switched it on)
Unfortunatly its not working as it went back to crashing mere minutes after getting it back. I am still in contact with the support and they are supposed to call me today. I suspect the hardware issue is the reason but I would be happy if I had some proof. I pulled some error logs of the phone when it was still working and many modem errors seem to be the cause for the crashes and the reason that I cannot get a signal from my mobile carrier. My Wifi won't work anymore aswell.
Could someone upload a error log of his bootlooping/crashing phone so that I can compare the errors to see if its the same thing. Knowing the issue might help me in convincing support to finally help me with this.
I hope someone can help me.
I wish you all a great day
Jonas Linter

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@jonas.linter it's quite simple to find out if this is hard or soft ware related.
Since your device seem to restart quite frequently, factory reset it and If it doesn't restart, then it was software related. If it restarts, then it's hardware