1. System: Windows
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX435EG
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

The Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert are not in my screen pad. I bought the zen book for it but these apps are not present on my screen pad.

Best Answer

Comments

• Hi there,

Only Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert missing? Anything else?

Can you take a picture of your screenpad and share what is shown on it?

Thank you.

• sebastianyanevsebastianyanev Level 1
    edited October 5

I have the same problem.

I have Asus Vivobook s14 and not have xpert apps after nine months after buyed.

• edited October 6

Hello Sebastian,

So the apps suddenly disappear? What is your current ASUS system control interface driver and ScreenXpert version?

Have you tried to reinstall ScreenXpert or run the Screenpad optimizer?

Thank you.

• I also have the same problem, just got the laptop yesterday and the Slide, Doc, and Sheet Xpert apps were present but disappeared after the first windows update.

My ASUS system control interface is version 3.0.12.10

I do not know how to check the ScreenXpert version.

I have tried reinstalling ScreenXpert but have been unable to find the Screenpad optimizer.

• The toolbar thats usually on the lower screen is now on my main screen. Its in my way, and I have no clue how to remove it from where it is, or to remove it completely.

Any tip?

• Dear all,

For Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert missing issue, we are confirming internally.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Hi there,

If you are having a different issue than Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert missing, please kindly open another post and specify your model name.

Thank you.

• There is a missing issue of Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert, and Sheet Xpert. My model is Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX435EG. I could not update screen expert. It is not opening in my zenbook.

• Dear all,

For Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert missing issue, we are confirming internally.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• KaiHKaiH Level 1

I just received my ZenBook 14 UX435EG last Tuesday, too. My Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert were all missing ever since I turned on my laptop for the first time. I've updated both my "My ASUS" and ScreenXpert to the latest version. I would like to know why does this happen, and how to fix it, too. Please keep us updated. Thx.

• I also have the same issue, after maybe one week of using UX435EG, Xpert apps just dissapeared, it is now been like three weeks I've been trying to solve it.

• Dear all,

We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.

We will be releasing the Apps on our Support website in November for you to install them back.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

• Hi Blake_ASUS,

I hope you're well. My laptop model is UX435EG.

I have the same problem as described above by other members: I don't have DocXpert, SlideXpert nor SheetXpert after I installed one of the updates for the ScreenXpert in August or September.

As suggested, I've just downloaded and installed the Intel Graphics Driver V30.0.100.9929, plus BIOS (all updates available in MyASUSapp). Yet, I don't have DocXpert, etc..

Could you kindly provide us with some solutions, please? We paid for a product, so we want it to be working properly.

Many thanks in advance.

• Hello there,

We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.

We will be releasing the Apps on our Support website in November for you to install them back.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

• Hi Blake woul you mind sharing the support link for downloading the apps? I can not find it anywhere.

• Dear all,

the download link is in the FAQ.

Thank you.

• Den UKDen UK Level 1

I too have sadly clicked the screenxpert button from MyASUS to upgrade the feature only to find that the office elements have gone. I have found a link to re-install them but not dared to try it yet.

I do note that the ability to drag a window onto the screenpad or add that window as a screenpad app seems to have gone too ??? It used to show a control like this...

It now comes up with something similar with a [1] and [2] box....

Can you explain?

Is there a way to revert to the original screenxpert that was on my machine?

Thanks

• Hello Den,

I'm sorry that screenxpert can not be reverted.

Please kindly run the screenpad optimizer and see if it helps.

Thank you.

• Den UKDen UK Level 1

Thanks for the quick response Blake... I will try the optimizer but can you explain please how the new screenpad drag and drop feature is meant to work? The options (as in the image I posted) used to allow to drop a window onto the pad (the down arrow symbol) or to add the window to the collection of pad apps (the other symbol).

How do I do that with the [1] and [2] options the new screenexpert shows?