mohdharis065
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2
Firmware Version: WW_16.0631.1910.64_0
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
my Asus ROG phone 2 is getting restart again and again, whenever I connect the charger for mobile phone charging it will getting hang and turn off and restart. if I used Instagram reels its getting hang and restart, all these problems are facing after the update of security patch WW_17.0240.2108.103_0 please help me out I am getting so much stress because of this issue coz sometimes its doing the same while I am in a meeting or a conference call. Now i have downgraded to android 9 above mentioned firmware version still i'm getting these issues.Please help me out.
9 REPLIES 9

same issue here, after 5 months used start auto off, i try to turn on but can not
how to fix it? or i need to service already?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
tariganmarcello

same issue here, after 5 months used start auto off, i try to turn on but can not

how to fix it? or i need to service already?

View post
mohdharis065

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: WW_16.0631.1910.64_0
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

my Asus ROG phone 2 is getting restart again and again, whenever I connect the charger for mobile phone charging it will getting hang and turn off and restart. if I used Instagram reels its getting hang and restart, all these problems are facing after the update of security patch WW_17.0240.2108.103_0 please help me out I am getting so much stress because of this issue coz sometimes its doing the same while I am in a meeting or a conference call. Now i have downgraded to android 9 above mentioned firmware version still i'm getting these issues.Please help me out.

Asus Rog 2 Suddenly Freeze and Restart
For freeze and restart issues, moderators recommend going to the service centre.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mohdharis065,
Please check your message box and share required details.

Star I
Please help, i also have similar problem!