Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

Nilesh9797
Star III
Hello guys,
Just push them for a commitment about when you will have your phone? I have called them almost 10 times about final date and at last they said that they are going to refund. Once the money will send to my bank, I will let you know.

nikhil_kaimal
Star III
Guys can you also mention your location and that of the service centres that you visited ?
I live in Delhi and went to service centre today. However when I asked about refund, they told me it is only applicable within 7 days of purchasing the device. At last they offered to replace the motherboard within 4-5 days. And now my watch begins !

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Are all your cases with bad service from India/Asia?
Were there any issues in the EU or US? I'm from EU and my previous experience with Asus support were all great and fast.

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
90% cases are from india and service from asus is too bad

l0smi
Star II
And all phones with motherboard problem are rog5 ? No rog 5s models right?