This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile manager bug in .191 clear cache bug...not doing anything

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
On .189 I was able to clear cache of all the apps by going to setting--advanced--mobile manager--cleanup--scan cache but now it just show me mobile manager only but on .189 it was showing all apps. It is very handy feature..can u please look into this bug. @CH_ASUS @anderlai57 @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
@lp5566vs183 @Titan_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You have probably emptied it already 😉
I just compared a .189 and .191 device and they both show lots of apps that can be cleaned

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Nope...it is not working on my device at all...just showing mobile manager and no other apps cache...it was working fine in .189.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Others aren't having this issue with .189 so maybe it will start working for you again when you update to .193

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS its still not working. Dont think many people using it so no such reports but for me its not working even on .193
I had two more queries
1) is there any difference updating phone via ota or download full build of 1.8gb and then update?
2) I downloaded full build of .193 and parked it to internal memory but system was not picking it up rather it is asking me to download ota update and finnaly i had to settle on ota. why is it so?
3) If anyone want to only update phone via full image then whats the option?