nikhil_kaimal
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Phone suddenly switched off on it's own and since then wifi is not working.
2. Casting is not working.
3. Problems mentioned before like Scheduled Charging and One-Handed Mode still don't work properly.
12 REPLIES 12

k_huat
Rising Star II
I got the same issue on one handed mode n post this on 27Aug n my last query in my mail was 30Sep but Asus just not responding. May be the pic already resign? Or we have to accept as it is...
screenshot-20211010-142955896.jpg

nikhil_kaimal
Star III
k_huat

I got the same issue on one handed mode n post this on 27Aug n my last query in my mail was 30Sep but Asus just not responding. May be the pic already resign? Or we have to accept as it is...

screenshot-20211010-142955896.jpg

View post
Yes, no resolution and discussion was closed.

k_huat
Rising Star II
Asus will not promise u a solution for this, as they can opt to hide n not replying in order to avoid problematic issues.
I work using one handed mode daily, what to do? We have no other alternative n I have to suggest u that u have to "accept" this issue as it is 🤷

JACB
Star II
SIMILARY PROBLEM BUT WITH BLUETOOTH ONLY WHEN CLEANING AND RESTORING TO FACTORY DATA Version WW-18.0840.2109.176 I WAS ONLY WITH THE CUMULATIVE UPDATE FOR A WHILE AND EVERYTHING WORKED WELL