Did you mean: 

Bypass Charging not working

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix
Firmware Version: Latest Android 11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Games
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== Bypass charging seems to not work after the update to android 11, usually there is special icon for it whilst now its regular charging icon.

15 REPLIES 15

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
As last tested on WW 158 it was working but again I have to re-check it on 172

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
-V- WhItEandFuRy

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix
  2. Firmware Version: Latest Android 11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Games

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================== Bypass charging seems to not work after the update to android 11, usually there is special icon for it whilst now its regular charging icon.

Bypass Charging not working
Happened to me too

Do this
Clear storage and cache of armoury crate and game geinie and 99% it will get fixed (do note this will reset every tweaks and custom settings to default or back to as they are when you got the device)
And ever after issue persist than do full factory reset and it will 100% fixed

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
also, i notice that by pass charging will be affected if the battery is set to slow charging.
do turn that off too

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
CHOOZR

also, i notice that by pass charging will be affected if the battery is set to slow charging.

do turn that off too

View post
If slow charging is turned on than device will only take maximum of 10 watts
So while gaming with Bypass charging and slow charging enabled, when game requires more than 10watts lets say 12 watts , than device will take 10 watts fron bypass charging and remaining 2 watts from battery, so battery will drain overtime of gameplay