This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

cherrylips1111
Star II
Hello
Today I have to received my phone back ,they changed mother board,but I didn't take it back, because when I started to download all the programs it become hotter than it was at first time (08.06.21) and the battery level was 35% ant through 9 min it become 21% ,It seems to me very strange and I have sent it back to service.So I'm still without my phone.

petrus73
Star III
atoia68

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187774#Comment_187774

PETRUS....HANNO CANCELLATO NOSTRI MESSAGGI

View post
per forza sono dei c.... cmq io rimborsato 100% in neanche 10 giorni. Arrivati due giorni fa i soldi sul conto corrente

petrus73
Star III
Gnubbo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187626#Comment_187626

hey Petrus, did you buy too in Unieuro? I was checking this week and there was nothing in the Ita forum, mind to open a thread there too so we can know the situation around? I didn't have a problem yet but I'm sure I underestimated the issue seeing how many cases are there.

View post
contact asus at ACIT_INFO@asus.com and ask for refund. Service center said that they cannot assure the problem will go after the mainboard change. I was refunded 100% of the cost of my phone (bought thru Asus Website) directly from ASUS. If you bought at Unieuro you can absolutely contact ASUS anyway and they can refund you without passing thru Unieuro. Don't let Unieuro send your phone to service center !!!!

petrus73
Star III
For ALL: after contacting Asus Italy and sent the phone to service center, I was refunded 100% of the cost i paid when I bought the phone at Asus Website.
Thanks again Asus for such a great (ironic mode) customer care.
After the Zenbook refunded 100% early this year, now the Zenfone 8. Petrus 2 - Asus 0
I I will never buy an asus appliance again in my life
ciao @Gustav_ASUS I will miss you

bobekos1
Rising Star I
No tak ale jak ktoś ma na raty w sklepie elektronicznym...? 🤔 Ktoś to przerabia(ł)? 🤔 Mi póki co wszystko działa, pytam Informacyjnie.