Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

rish
Star I
Piyush Agarwala

I am facing the wifi and battery backup issue since 28-07-2021 it took me 7 days to just find the correct service center they don't give any response when you call them. After finally submitting the phone they told me to call after 10 days now it's been a month they are not picking up my call if I call from a different number they say they will inform me in 10min and then block that number also. When I call Asus Care they are telling me there is no service shown on your serial number content the service center. I am without a phone for 1 month after spending 50k on a phone. Asus has the worst service for phones. I was also facing the battery backup issue I used to get only 6:30h of screen on time in ultra-durable mode at 60hz without any gaming.

View post
Hi, is this issue fixed? If yes please do let me know how.

Piyush_Agarwala
Star III
rish

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184711#Comment_184711

Hi, is this issue fixed? If yes please do let me know how.

View post
no bro it's been 2 months but they are saying it will take 1 month more for the motherboard to be replaced so my uncle is a professional lawyer I am filing a case against Asus India in the consumer court this Sunday I am sending a legal notice to the service center, the seller of the Flipkart and Asus Technology Pvt Ltd. (India).

Diwanshu
Star III
Piyush Agarwala

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189215#Comment_189215

no bro it's been 2 months but they are saying it will take 1 month more for the motherboard to be replaced so my uncle is a professional lawyer I am filing a case against Asus India in the consumer court this Sunday I am sending a legal notice to the service center, the seller of the Flipkart and Asus Technology Pvt Ltd. (India).

View post
Can you give me your mail id or insta to contact you

Piyush_Agarwala
Star III
Diwanshu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189315#Comment_189315

Can you give me your mail id or insta to contact you

View post
agarwalapiyush.pa@gmail.com

pourush_kalia
Star III
Take these screen shots of multiple wifi issue discussions, post on twitter and facebook and everywhere... Please wake em up... Asus high time...