This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5s Pro - Cannot download Tidal app

jsky
Star I
Just bought a new ROG 5s Pro 512Gb and I cannot download Tidal (says not available for this device). Bought this device for the dedicated DAC + 3.5mm headphone jack + storage but can't use Tidal... please help.
Stock, not-rooted with the latest firmware: ROG Phone 5S/5S Pro (ZS676KS) software Image:WW-18.1220.2109.131
9 REPLIES 9

rimsv77
Rising Star II
please can you find out how the phone heats up when playing for a long time? asphalt 9? Thanks

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
jsky

Just bought a new ROG 5s Pro 512Gb and I cannot download Tidal (says not available for this device). Bought this device for the dedicated DAC + 3.5mm headphone jack + storage but can't use Tidal... please help.

Stock, not-rooted with the latest firmware: ROG Phone 5S/5S Pro (ZS676KS) software Image:WW-18.1220.2109.131

Is Tidal launched in your country?
https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/articles/202453191-TIDAL-Where-We-re-Available

FunBike31
Community Legend I
jsky

No problem on a Rog 5 (No S), but I don't think it is different from the S
As said CH_ASUS it is more likely that it comes from the Country
You can try with apkmirror but I doubt you can buy the subscription

jsky
Star I
I already have Tidal account subscription running on 3 other phones: Huawei M20x, LG V60 & Sony 1 II. Tried to side load the apk from Sony and it cannot install also. (BTW I also posted in the Chinese language section in case someone there knows the solution)
a.jpeg