This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18.0840.2109.176 | Wifi and Hotspot not turning on | ASUS ROG 5 New Update Issue !!

Diwanshu
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always Wifi and Hotspot Not turning ON fix this issue please.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Phone also heats up quicker now
========================================
whatsapp-image-2021-10-01-at-9-45-01-am.jpeg

whatsapp-image-2021-10-01-at-9-45-01-am-281-29.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2021-10-01-at-9-45-01-am-282-29.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2021-10-01-at-9-45-01-am-283-29.jpeg

25 REPLIES 25

sumit_kohli
Star III
I also have the same problem after .176 update what to do ????? will u guys push a new update or should I go to service centre??

FunBike31
Community Legend I
sumit_kohli

I also have the same problem after .176 update what to do ????? will u guys push a new update or should I go to service centre??

View post
Why ask the question when you have the answer with a forum that has almost only this problem in dozens of threads

Diwanshu
Star III
@ARP_ASUS Can you please tell are we going to get update regarding wifi and Hotspot issue or it's gonna be for permanent wifi disable?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Diwanshu

@ARP_ASUS Can you please tell are we going to get update regarding wifi and Hotspot issue or it's gonna be for permanent wifi disable?

View post
It's permanent if you not replace your motherboard
No update can fix it

sumit_kohli
Star III
hi i have submitted my asus rog phone 5 after the wifi stopped working after .176 update service centre people gave me an ETA of 25 days to get the spare part delivered that is very bad service by asus or they should not include asus rog phone 5 in premium segment this is my last handset from asus thank you before this i bought asus rog phone 2 and rog 3 but after this type service ill never but