cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 Photo thread!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all!

Creating a photo thread for everyone to share photos taken by the Zenfone 8 with the community.
You are free to crop, edit / creative freedom - but I think everyone appreciates if you are forthcoming with modifications made to the photos.

Please keep comments and posts to the photos themselves - for debugging, complaints and issues - create a thread (if none exist already) for that particular issue , instead of posting that in here.

Thank you!
59 REPLIES 59

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
slam09

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188786#Comment_188786

Dobře . Jak tedy pořídit jakoukoliv fotku z mého videa přímo v telefonu bez instalace další aplikace? U předešlého telefonu to nebyl problém- teď tam tu možnost nevidím..

View post
While you are recording, press the white circle to the right of the red circle/stop icon.

slam09
Star I
Díky to je super. A ještě se zeptám - z již natočeného videa jde udělat fotka? Díky 😉

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
slam09

Díky to je super. A ještě se zeptám - z již natočeného videa jde udělat fotka? Díky 😉

View post
No, as mentioned, there is no built-in way to extract a frame from a video.
You can of course use the screenshot function but I am not sure that is what you are looking for, You could use software that may be available for a PC and do it on a computer.

regazus
Star II
Yes, the one with photos.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
regazus

Yes, the one with photos.

View post
Done. Also cleaned up my replies to that post.
Please repost what you needed. thanks