This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
vermeulnick

Why why why😥... looks like I'm number 35 on the list.

This morning I woke up because of the illuminated screen.

MTD 05.2021 - Rampdump 6 October 2021

20211006-091440.jpg

View post
Join the bunch. My prediction of 2 phones a day dying is now confirmed and surely something must give!

marzvin
Rising Star II
cherrylips1111

Hi, guys!

Today I have received a call from the shop where I bought this horrible phone.They told that the phone is repaired and I can take it back tomorrow.I'm so upset , because I am really afraid of taking it back,I don't know how It'll going to work and I'm afraid of staying without phone again in three months.

So , maybe somebody can tell me,what can I say when I will check it Tomorrow ,maybe I can say something and they'll return my money back?

View post
Get your money back if you can, and if not, just sell it off immediately and buy something else. We are all going to lose a lot of money, because most people now know of this issue, so you will struggle to get over £200 for this 🍋 if selling it!

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I'm still sitting on a bomb and waiting when ramdump will affect me... (My ZF8 has been manufactured in 4/2021 so it's from the same batch as most affected phones here...)
@Gustav_ASUS or anyone else from Asus... Hello... Do we know anything? Why we still didn't get any explanations? How many cases are needed so Asus will do something to prevent more of them?
I'm hopeless about Asus answer, but still trying to get any info xD

marzvin
Rising Star II
lukasz.szabelski

I'm still sitting on a bomb and waiting when ramdump will affect me... (My ZF8 has been manufactured in 4/2021 so it's from the same batch as most affected phones here...)

@Gustav_ASUS or anyone else from Asus... Hello... Do we know anything? Why we still didn't get any explanations? How many cases are needed so Asus will do something to prevent more of them?

I'm hopeless about Asus answer, but still trying to get any info xD

View post
If you rely on your phone for work, take my advise, sell off the zenfone 8 now. You may run a loss but at least you will have peace of mind and you don't have to worry about your phone dying when you're using it as a satnav, alarm or like me to deliver a lecture. Asus won't admit it, untill it's dead!

zuk_da_ma
Star II
Case is just sent to the 'The National Board for Consumer Disputes' since there seems to be no desire to end this in good will with the consumer.
Though I have little hope of getting any quick resolution atleast there will be a record of my case.
Hopefully someone reads this before buying Asus products.