cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Stats

soulflywalker
Star III
Hello Guys,
Sicnce 3 weeks I have Zenfone 8flip. I dedicated this time to elongate battery life. As I'm pretty happy from what I've achieved, however strange thing happened. In battery stats there is no phone calls. It just suddenly vanished, but I'm still calling a lot. Any ideas what's going on? Attached stats before and now.

12 REPLIES 12

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
IS better using phone long with 1% and having big reserve instead of quick discharge and stay without phone

dron39
Rising Star II
Yeah. Something is very wrong with battery percentage level.
Yesterday within 30 minutes I had discharge of my battery from 10% to 2% during listening to youtube via Car Audio Bluetooth. Then I was driving for about another 30minutes and music continue to working. Then I came home, noticed that it's 1% of battery and put my phone on table with hope that it will be completely discharged and switched off. AOD was activated by the way and my phone was lie on table for around 50 minutes with WiFi , Lte, BT, GPS, NFC switched on and with AOD. And after 50 minutes phone was still alive (switched on) with same 1%...

Blumi
Rising Star II
This is mine today

It would last for around 1 more hour sot.
screenshot-20211005-215130881.jpg

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Percentage may be bad but I have a question about battery consumption when I'm on the move and not using wifi. The difference in SOT is 3 hours! - is it OK? I don't think so. Idle phone discharges almost the same speed as with the screen on! I'd like to hear a mods response.

Blumi
Rising Star II
OK, then wait for the mods. Funny thing to know: the flat part of my discharging curve is when I was using 4g.