Did you mean: 

[NEW UPDATE PLEASE]

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Hello there,
Good job on frequent updates and improvements
As I am a new user to Asus
I would wish you guys add this feature in next update which is useful

1. PLEASE ENABLE DAILY DATA USAGE, INCLUDE THE DAILY DATA USAGE RIGHT BELOW THE NOTIFICATION BAR WHERE NETWORK NAMES AND SETTINGS ICON APPEARS, 

2. IMPROVE CAMERA PERFORMANCE IN SOFTWARE SECTION(eg PIXEL PHONES), HARDWARE IS JUST AMAZING

3. ENABLE DARK MODE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY APPS AS WELL BY DEFAULT.

4. IMPROVE SECONDARY MIC FOR BACKGROUND NOISE CANCELLATION AND MAIN MIC FOR BETTER SOUND QUALITY. WHEN I AM ON A CALL, MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF BACKGROUND DISTURBANCE AND EVEN WHEN I RECORD SOMETHING, (WITH AND WITHOUT EARPHONES ALSO)
Hope my feedback is recorded and expecting a surprise of all new updates

Rest is Just fabulous, Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Ah (...), here we go again. WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE WRITING WITH CAPS LOCK SO MUCH.
1. I don't think they will add it considering they want to keep android as close to AOSP as they can.
2. We were talking about it over and over again. They are working on making it as good as possible however Asus dev team don't have resources like Google does.
3. It's more like android feature, it's not easy to implement by OEM. Something like this is supposed to come with Android Q so be patient.
4. I'm not sure whether this is an isolated case but I haven't received such feedback from anyone.

rfa
Rising Star II
4!

This one of the only issues I have with the zenfone6

Please do something about the noise cancelling

survivor303
Rising Star II
rfa

4!

This one of the only issues I have with the zenfone6

Please do something about the noise cancelling

View post
Yep, that is what we need, i record vlogs and other videos with zenphone 6 but the mic 😕 there is every sound and computer fans there but not my voice 😄 and now i have to manual edit my soundtrack to work 😕

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's quite hard making a microphone because it need to work for a lot of different scenarios. What you consider noise in your videos might be important to capture for someone else. What we could try and do is to have different settings that you can try out. I know one or two other manufacturers have this. Maybe it's was developed by them or maybe it was licensed but I can check if this is something you want?
Even if such a feature would become true, it won't be implemented over night but we have to start somewhere.