This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging just stopped working after latest security patch Need help mods !!!!

raizel
Star II
Hi, day before yesterday i updated my phone to the latest security patch and since yesterday fast charging on the bottom port stopped working... its working on side port though.. mods Please help im loosing my mind.
4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
raizel

Hi, day before yesterday i updated my phone to the latest security patch and since yesterday fast charging on the bottom port stopped working... its working on side port though.. mods Please help im loosing my mind.

Fast charging just stopped working after latest security patch Need help mods !!!!
Still working for me, so something is up with your phone.
Have you tried another cable and charger for the bottom port? Probably won't make a difference, but sounds like USB are damaged which means you will need to take it to the service centre.
Also, ensure you don't have battery care switched on and also do a restart too to make sure it isn't a glitch.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi raizel,
Can you confirm the above?

raizel
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi raizel,

Can you confirm the above?

View post
Hii its now working, i charged the device to 80% via side port and then the next day i charged it through bottom port it started working now.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Closing the thread as issue is solved.