This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number busy message

When i call anyone and he is talking with anyone
It must said to me that he is waiting or when he cancel on me must see number busy message

5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
emadmohamed010

When i call anyone and he is talking with anyone

It must said to me that he is waiting or when he cancel on me must see number busy message

Number busy message
I didn't understand the problem. Are you trying to say that when you ring someone, you always get a busy line, but it isn't actually busy?
As this is a ROG 3 phone forum, please provide the firmware version from your ROG 3.

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/53488/number-busy-message

I didn't understand the problem. Are you trying to say that when you ring someone, you always get a busy line, but it isn't actually busy?

As this is a ROG 3 phone forum, please provide the firmware version from your ROG 3.

View post
Thank you for your replay
No . I mean when someone cancel on me while i ring him it must be show message on my phone said number busy
Or if he is calling someone and i ring him must be message said that he is waiting appear on my phone

ronald1985
Community Legend I
emadmohamed010

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188667#Comment_188667

Thank you for your replay

No . I mean when someone cancel on me while i ring him it must be show message on my phone said number busy

Or if he is calling someone and i ring him must be message said that he is waiting appear on my phone

View post
I don't have a ROG 3 to help verify this but it sounds like the person who is cancelling doesn't have this setup especially for the 2nd point.
They (the person receiving the call) can setup with the carrier/in phone to wait for incoming calls while on the phone with someone else.
It is not you who set this up and you will just simply get a no answer tone. Are you saying you are not getting no answer tone too? Can you describe what you are getting?

No he is activing waiting cuz i try from other phone and received waiting message
I hear normal ring bell