This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

flolaff
Star III
Update on my case: nothing new via email, opened a case at the European Commission "Online Dispute Resolution a few days ago.
Just now UPS sent me an email telling me that a package is scheduleded for delivery from Asus. When I look the RMA tracking, it says repair is complete, even though their last reply stated that their response wouldn't change.
So very good news for me, weird communication from Asus but I guess they finally agreed? Wanted to keep you guys informed. (if you don't remember, they wanted 500€ for the repair because I had an unlocked bootloader)

mrsannoyed
Star II
HeLLKiTe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188486#Comment_188486

Put out a review in GSM Arena and other platforms buddy....it's the least we can do to having more victims.

A saw a few of us already did, so let's keep it coming 👏

View post
Dont worry I am writing on there too, also commetning on all Asus ads I see on FB as well as on HUKD. Like you say - lets try save a few other poor souls from this trash.

mrsannoyed
Star II
Ramdump 28/9/21

mrsannoyed
Star II
Anyone who purchased in UK and was clever enough to go down the credit card route - suggest looking at Section 75 protection route instead with your credit card. I was an idiot and used paypal, but trying the same thing with them before trying credit card company route

tioantua
Star I
MFD: 2021.5
Ramdump: 01.10.2021