Did you mean: 

Zenphone 6 stops charging with some chargers only

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS630KL
Firmware Version: 18.0610.2106.156
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ---
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello!
My zenphone 6 stops charging after 1 or 2 minutes charging in some chargers only, including the original one. I have a external battery that is able to charge the cellphone and is able to be charged by the Asus charger. But the phone stops after a couple of seconds using the original charger ( or any other that I found so far )

I believe this started after the android 11 update.
3 REPLIES 3

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @bydejastrzebski,
If you are still facing this issue I will recommend you to contact your local ASUS Service Center.

pavelvarga24
Star III
I have the same problem. When using QC charger the phone sometimes just stops charging after like 2 minutes. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries of plugging / unplugging the charging cable for the phone to keep charging. This is very inconvenient because for example today I found my phone at 2% in the morning because it was plugged in the whole night, but didn't charge.

superniiice
Star III
Unfortunately, I face the same issues, especially while using a non-Asus charger respectively cable; despite being a branded one, e.g. from S@msung.
May I know the recommended solution? Many thanks!