This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update 122.22

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. What do you guys think?
screenshot-20210927-211448436.jpg

73 REPLIES 73

Blumi
Rising Star II
daniel91m

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188275#Comment_188275

forgive me, but I don't believe in sot = 7h (unless you are using your smartphone in some abstract way to me)

S10e has a 900mA smaller battery.

View post
s10e is 1000 mAh smaller.
I am using my zenfone
with 90hz, no 5g, dynamic, basically everything in dark mode.

I found that the battery percentage is very unreliable. When the phone is at 1% I get around 30 additional minutes of battery life (while using dynamic mode). So I am not trusting accubattery that much but I am getting through the day with it.
(I am currently not able to upload anything)

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Using LTE it is very difficult to get 4 SOT (attempt at probably all the advice from the forum - basically I don't see any difference in battery mode, screen refresh rate, switching off data transmission over the cellular network when connected to wifi). When I'm outside the wifi the battery runs out even when the phone is idle.

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I
I think I fixed my issue by killing the phone entirely with an heavy game (real racing next). I was able to play for 35 minutes at 12% left. After letting it die, i also disabled temporarily the charge limit, to let it fully calibrate. Since yesterday, i got 1h15 SOT and i am still at 86%... (I always used 80-90% limit and also never let it reach 0%). This 120Hz battery durable btw
screenshot-20210930-075805630.png

dron39
Rising Star II
One thing I want to ask.
After update to .22 there are prompt in settings to enable smart mode (when you look to display and hold phone vertically...)
So I enabled it and now when I call during the conversations I hear some sounds from camera (which are usually happen when I switch on dispaly and face recognition start its work).
I'm not sure if two these things connected between each other, but enyone else experiencing this? I'm not sure, but I think that face recognition shouldn't work during call when my phone is near my ear. It's kinda distracts. 🙂

Blumi
Rising Star II
Adaoh

I think I fixed my issue by killing the phone entirely with an heavy game (real racing next). I was able to play for 35 minutes at 12% left. After letting it die, i also disabled temporarily the charge limit, to let it fully calibrate. Since yesterday, i got 1h15 SOT and i am still at 86%... (I always used 80-90% limit and also never let it reach 0%). This 120Hz battery durable btw

screenshot-20210930-075805630.png

View post
This is what I meant. The accuracy of the percentage is way off balance.