This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi, mobile Hotspot not Working and then Crash "waiting for flashing full ramdump"

idpromotor
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Anyone can help, why my ROG phone 5 can this, i just used 2 month. so annoying this happened
9 REPLIES 9

@Titan_ASUS
My phone too suddenly switched off and now neither WiFi nor hotspot is turning on... I did everything but nothing is happening...
Replacing the motherboard is not the solution by going to service center. Its the software issue.
What should I do. Pls help me

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Syed Abdul Daiyan
We are currently taking a look at this issue
We recommend you to contact your local Asus Service Center.
I will also send you a Pm with some follow up questions, please check your inbox 😉

idpromotor
Star I
I've brought the smartphone to the asus service center on 28 September 2021, from the news I heard, my smartphone will be replaced with the main board.
I hope my smartphone recovers as soon as possible.
i have a question, if my smartphone has recovered with a new main board, will there be the same incident as before? because what I hear on many forums is a software issue.

Irene2_ASUS

Hi @Syed Abdul Daiyan

We are currently taking a look at this issue

We recommend you to contact your local Asus Service Center.

I will also send you a Pm with some follow up questions, please check your inbox 😉

View post
I didn't received any Pm or any follow-up from your side. Its been more than 48 hrs

idpromotor
Star I
Let see my phone is back to me after replace new Motherboard, I hope there won't be any bugs or crashes.