Wifi, mobile Hotspot not Working and then Crash "waiting for flashing full ramdump"

idpromotoridpromotor Level 1
edited November 9 in ROG Phone 5

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Anyone can help, why my ROG phone 5 can this, i just used 2 month. so annoying this happened

Comments

• ZT-6ba223c6ZT-6ba223c6 Level 2
    edited September 27

You can only return it to the service center in order to get a new motherboard.

• Hi @idpromotor,

You should contact your local Asus Service Center.

I will also send you a Pm with some follow up questions, please check your inbox ;)

• My phone too suddenly switched off and now neither WiFi nor hotspot is turning on... I did everything but nothing is happening...

Replacing the motherboard is not the solution by going to service center. Its the software issue.

What should I do. Pls help me

• @Irene2_ASUS

My phone too suddenly switched off and now neither WiFi nor hotspot is turning on... I did everything but nothing is happening...

Replacing the motherboard is not the solution by going to service center. Its the software issue.

• @Titan_ASUS

My phone too suddenly switched off and now neither WiFi nor hotspot is turning on... I did everything but nothing is happening...

• Hi @Syed Abdul Daiyan

We are currently taking a look at this issue

We recommend you to contact your local Asus Service Center.

I will also send you a Pm with some follow up questions, please check your inbox ;)

• I've brought the smartphone to the asus service center on 28 September 2021, from the news I heard, my smartphone will be replaced with the main board.

I hope my smartphone recovers as soon as possible.

i have a question, if my smartphone has recovered with a new main board, will there be the same incident as before? because what I hear on many forums is a software issue.

• I didn't received any Pm or any follow-up from your side. Its been more than 48 hrs

• Let see my phone is back to me after replace new Motherboard, I hope there won't be any bugs or crashes.

This discussion has been closed.