This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio focus (play 2 audio sources at once)

Rogphone3
Star II
Hi I'm just wondering if only android 11 asus would be willing to allow us to have the audio focus toggle? Sometimes I like to have two audio sources at once like my old phones, say I want my Spotify to be playing and vlc (sometimes I play audiobook and listen to music) or I browse the net and videos turn off my music.

I was just wondering if you could please consider it for Android 11!
6 REPLIES 6

Rogphone3
Star II
Pulls what off? They need to force apps to use 120hz, overlays and some apps won't work at 120fps like YouTube app, scrolling can be laggy, other apps too.
source.android(dotcom)/devices/automotive/audio/audio-focus
easy to implement a huge company like Asus can roll this out for all zenphones with a click of a button lol.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ZT-e566c38b

Pulls what off? They need to force apps to use 120hz, overlays and some apps won't work at 120fps like YouTube app, scrolling can be laggy, other apps too.

source.android(dotcom)/devices/automotive/audio/audio-focus

easy to implement a huge company like Asus can roll this out for all zenphones with a click of a button lol.

View post
I cant tell you anything about your laggy scroll as i have rog 3 but apart from games, every app can run as many fps as your can able to display and capable of handling , for games it is on game developers
i think you are having some software bugs and its your device specific so as usual grind of factory reset might fix it for you