This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

crebach
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS basically told me I have no grounds for asking for a refund or a replacement or warranty due to living in the US. The eBay seller might pull through but I haven't heard from them in a couple of days. Oh well expensive lesson learned, never buy an Asus product. Maybe I'll give in and get a Samsung something or a Sony something if I want things like dual sim and expandable storage.

flolaff
Star III
crebach

@Gustav_ASUS basically told me I have no grounds for asking for a refund or a replacement or warranty due to living in the US. The eBay seller might pull through but I haven't heard from them in a couple of days. Oh well expensive lesson learned, never buy an Asus product. Maybe I'll give in and get a Samsung something or a Sony something if I want things like dual sim and expandable storage.

View post
Nice customer support again from Asus, letting customers who trusted them with a 600€+ loss.
Sorry for your loss, but at least we will now be able to tell as many people as we can to not do the same mistake, and avoid this terrible company!

marzvin
Rising Star II
What I struggle to understand is when will Asus make an official statement regarding this mess?

atoia68
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188140#Comment_188140

normally google does backup pictures taken tho. Check google fotos.

View post
Na'.....parole ....parole parole.,.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
marzvin

What I struggle to understand is when will Asus make an official statement regarding this mess?

View post
never, they never even oficially said anything about the Rog2 power IC issue. Users had to figure that out themselves. So far the best theory is that the storage IC somehow gets nuked.